If you want the finest tasting water, you should use an alkaline water filter as part of your water treatment system at home or work. Alkaline water filters work by adding calcium and magnesium ions to water. As a result, alkaline water is superior to bottled water in terms of quality.
Alkaline water filters perform what they say on the tin. When you use an ionised water filter, you’re changing the water’s chemistry by adding ions to it. For the uninitiated, the filter essentially divides the water into alkaline and acidic components.
Because of its lower acidity, alkaline water provides a slew of health benefits. These are a few examples:
- The antioxidant capabilities of alkaline water help slow down the ageing process and prevent numerous illnesses by counteracting the free radicals continually generated in your body. There is even some data to suggest that this might significantly reduce your cancer risk!
- Alkaline water boosts your physical appearance by helping to maintain your body’s pH equilibrium. With this, you get rid of the acids that damage your skin and produce pimples. In addition, it may help you lose weight since it breaks down certain kinds of fat cells.
- Toxin removal – alkaline water helps your body wash out toxic residue from a contemporary diet that we tend to accumulate over time. In this regard, alkaline water outperforms both conventional tap and bottled water. Adequate intake may even help remove toxins from your system that have been building up for months or even years! As a result, you’ll have more energy and be happier in your regular activities.
- For athletes, alkaline water helps to lubricate their joints and muscles naturally. Because it improves the efficacy and efficiency of your musculoskeletal system while also relieving muscle soreness and joint discomfort, it may help you perform better in sports. It is advantageous to everyone, not just sportsmen. The frequent use of alkaline water has even been reported to aid chronic pain, such as arthritis!
The filter’s alkaline water has smaller H20 clusters, so it’s easier for your body to digest and absorb. It means your body gets more hydration faster and more efficiently, and it tastes better, too. Alkaline water has several intriguing health advantages (like these):
- Lower sugar levels in the blood
- Decrease in allergic response risk
- Increased resistance to free radical damage
- Increased levels of vigour
Acidic water, on the other hand, is a byproduct. It can damage your health since it may cause a pH imbalance in your system, so avoid drinking it. However, because of its capacity to neutralise bacteria, acidic water may be used in various ways, including washing dishes, shampooing hair, healing wounds, and eliminating stains.
Using an alkaline water filter in Australia has many benefits, like providing you with access to the healthiest drinking water possible. In addition, the acidic water created during the purification process may be used as a sterilising and cleaning agent for personal grooming and home cleaning.
Which filtering system is the most effective?
Because an alkaline water filter divides the water into two kinds – alkaline and acidic – via a chemical process, it’s still essential to clean the water before using it. While drinking alkaline water has several health advantages, the most important thing is to make sure your tap water is pure and safe to consume. Therefore, the initial stage in your water filtration system should be to remove pollutants and other undesired items.